Biyinzika Poultry International Limited is involved in the business of parent stock for the production of Commercial Broilers and Layers. Incorporated in Uganda on 26th October 1990, the company has under gone steady development in Uganda’s poultry sector and currently produces 194,000 broiler chicks and 60,000 layer chicks per week.
Currently Biyinzika is the biggest customer for H&N layer breed in East Africa, They produce and distribute Brown Nick commercial layers not only in Uganda but also to the other countries in the East Africa region.
Poultry Production Faculties
Being a key player in Uganda’s poultry industry .Biyinzika poultry international Ltd owns seven large farms for its poultry production. Kigunga farm located about 13km outside the capital city Kampala was the first production center for the company. Kabembe farm is situated 34km from Kampala and it is the major production site for commercials. Finally there are five farms in Mpooma which are 23km from Kampala. Mpooma farms is where parent stock is brooded and reared. The company has two hatcheries with a total capacity of 1,620,000 eggs and a weekly setting of 540,000 eggs.
To champion Biyinzika poultry international ltd as the;
- leading producer of day old chicks,and pelleted feeds.
- Unique place to Work.
- Open to all – current and future investors
- Stimulating the local economy
- Socially responsible
- Attracting innovative partnerships
- Addressing poultry farming needs
Is to provide;
- Healthy Chicks,Nutritious feeds.
- Our originality, vibrancy and heritage makes us a destination for forward-thinking people and businesses.
- Our sense of mutual respect means we have a strong community spirit, welcoming to all.